An EASY new way of supporting Christian Assembly Foursquare Church!
Tithing and giving are avenues of obedience for believers and we are grateful for your participation as you support the Lord’s work through Christian Assembly Foursquare Church. By using Continue to Give as our platform, your transaction will be processed and the funds will be sent to Christian Assembly along with an acknowledgement via email confirming the transaction. If you have any questions, problems or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
Click on the link below for a brief tutorial.
WAYS TO GIVE AT CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY
There are multiple ways for you to give at CAFC. Each method allows for God’s work to be done as you are faithful to His calling to give back.
GIVE ON-LINE OR WITH MOBILE PHONE
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and our church. Some of them are…
• FAITHFULLY HONORING GOD – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the First Fruits of our labor (Proverbs 3:9) By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
• SIMPLICITY – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
• SECURITY – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
• FOCUS – instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
• HELPING CHRISTIAN ASSEMBLY – online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
AUTOMATED BANK DEBIT
ABD is the easiest and most effective way to automate your giving. Once it is set up, you may update or change your giving at any time by simply updating your account information. Plus, nearly 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of Christian Assembly because processing fees are minimal at .5%.
TITHES AND OFFERINGS
Financial giving at Christian Assembly can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
The ministry of Christian Assembly is funded by God’s provision through the tithes and offering of faithful Christian Assembly members and attenders. At CAFC. We honor God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices and full accountability so that the financial integrity of CAFC remains beyond reproach.
A NOTE ABOUT CREDIT CARDS
While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings, we strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than credit card for two primary reasons:
• Although many pay off their credit cards each month, some do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
• With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 1.98% of your gift can go to the credit card company.
ONLINE GIVING PRIVACY POLICIES
Security is Continue to Give’s number one priority. Continue to Give is PCI certified, and all data is secured using 256 bit encryption technologies maintained by VeriSign and Norton. If you have any problems, questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can scan the QR Code OR send a text to 715-803-4772 and text 1070824 which gives the Continue to Give link.